Show us your Halloween-themed Charcuterie and enter to win some killer prizes!
EurekaCharcuterie.com invites all U.S. residents ages 18 and older to enter to win great prizes by submitting a photo and description of their Halloween-themed Charcuterie board, tray, or cone.
Enter on this page through the Contest Entry box or on the Contest tab on our Facebook page.
Contest Entry Period:
October 3, 2020 beginning at 8 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2020.
Submissions require three things for the entry to be valid:
- The entry must be a Charcuterie board, tray, or cone with a Halloween theme, and must have been created by the person entering the contest
- Charcuterie entry must include either Red Dragon cheese or Bayley Hazen Blue cheese (regardless of where you get them)
- Entry submission requires a photo of the Charcuterie creation *and* a list of the items included in the Charcuterie
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void, and only the first entry from each person/e-mail/household will be considered valid. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Remember: Entries must include either Red Dragon cheese or Bayley Hazen Blue cheese, which are EurekaCharcuterie.com’s October Cheeses of the Month and are 25% off while inventory lasts.
Selection of Finalists
Between November 1-3, 2020, five teams of judges each will select their Top Two entries based on the three criteria listed below. Judges will include the owners of The Stone House wine bar of Eureka Springs, Arkansas; the owners of Le Stick Nouveau restaurant of Eureka Springs; the owners of Grotto Wood-Fired Grill & Wine Cave and Sauced Barbecue & Brews of Eureka Springs; the owners of Local Flavor Cafe and Aquarius Taqueria Tequila & Mezcal Bar of Eureka Springs; and Eureka Charcuterie’s owner and management team.
– Originality & Creativity
– Balance of Tastes (salty, sweet, savory, spicy, etc.)
– Balance of Textures (crunchy, soft, creamy, firm, etc.)
Voting to Select Winners
The ten (10) Finalists will be named on November 3 at EurekaCharcuterie.com and on @eurekacharcuterie’s Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pages, and then the general public will be invited to vote on the best entries to select the winners.
Voting by the general public will begin on Wednesday, November 4 at 12:01 a.m. and continue for four days, concluding at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, November 7, 2020.
The entry receiving the highest number of votes will win the Grand Prize (see details below); the second-highest number of votes will win the Second Place prize package; and the third-highest number of votes will win Third Place prize package. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, up to three Honorable Mention prizes will be awarded as well to entries not placing in the top three of the vote results.
The contestants whose entries received the top three vote totals will be notified on November 8, 2020, and will have five days to reply to confirm their prize.
– Grand Prize (1 will be awarded): The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; and a Eureka Charcuterie Grand Prize Pack (retail value $150) including an 8-by-10-inch handmade art-glass charcuterie board, a handmade art-glass charcuterie condiment bowl, a handmade art-glass cheese spreader, and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Second Place Prize (1 will be awarded): The Second Place winner will receive a $50 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; and a Eureka Charcuterie prize pack (retail value $50) including a handmade art-glass charcuterie condiment bowl, a handmade art-glass cheese spreader, and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Third Place Prize (1 will be awarded): Each Third Place winner will receive a $25 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Honorable Mention Prizes (up to 3 may be awarded at Sponsor’s discretion): Each Honorable Mention winner will receive a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
Click here to view the complete terms and conditions of the contest.
#charcuterie #charcuteriecontest #halloweencharcuterie #halloweenfood #halloweencontest