Vote in our Holidaze Charcuterie Contest!
Check out these gorgeous holiday boards from the web – and click to view the blog below to print out instructions & recipes!
UPDATED DEC. 22, 2020:
Oh. My. Goodness! We had so many stunning entries for this contest that we made a blog so we could post BIG photos and all the ingredients used in each of the ten finalists!
Or, you can vote directly on this page in the contest box.
Voting is allowed once daily per household/IP address from noon Dec. 23 through noon. Dec. 30.
NOTE: Voters using fake email addresses or voting more than once per day from the same IP address, or from a “private” or secret IP address, will be automatically disallowed by our contest platform, Gleam.
ORIGINAL POST NOV. 23, 2020:
EurekaCharcuterie.com invites all U.S. residents ages 18 and older to enter to win great prizes by submitting a photo and description of their Holiday season-themed Charcuterie board, tray, or cone.
Enter on this page through the Contest Entry box or on the Contest tab on our Facebook page from a desktop or laptop.
Contest Entry Period:
Nov. 26, 2020 beginning at 8 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 20, 2020.
Submissions require three things for the entry to be valid:
- The entry must be a Charcuterie board, tray, or cone with a Christmas, Advent, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or Winter Solstice theme, and must have been created by the person entering the contest.
- Entry must include two different types of specialty cheese and two different types of Charcuterie aka cured meat.
- Entry submission requires a photo of the Charcuterie creation *and* a list of the items included in the Charcuterie.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void, and only the first entry from each person/e-mail/household will be considered valid. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Selection of Finalists
On Dec. 21-22, 2020, our judges will select the Top Ten entries based on the three criteria listed below. Judges will include the owner and staff of Eureka Charcuterie, and a “guest celebrity judge” from the gourmet foods industry (watch our Facebook page for more details coming soon!).
– Originality & Creativity
– Balance of Tastes (salty, sweet, savory, spicy, etc.)
– Balance of Textures (crunchy, soft, creamy, firm, etc.)
Voting to Select Winners
The ten (10) Finalists will be named by midnight on Dec. 22 at EurekaCharcuterie.com and on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages, and then the general public will be invited to vote on the best entries to select the winners.
Voting by the general public will begin on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 12 noon and end at 12 noon on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Voters will have the opportunity to earn “extra” votes for their selection by inviting their friends to vote, subscribing to EurekaCharcuterie’s email newsletter, and other actions spelled out on the voting screen.
The entry receiving the highest number of votes will win the Grand Prize (see details below); the second-highest number of votes will win the Second Place prize package; and the third-highest number of votes will win Third Place prize package. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, up to three Honorable Mention prizes may be awarded as well to entries not placing in the top three of the vote results.
The contestants whose entries received the top three vote totals will be notified on or about Jan. 1, 2021, and will have three calendar days to reply to confirm their prize.
– Grand Prize (1 will be awarded): The Grand Prize winner will receive a complimentary stay at the New Orleans Hotel (*see more info below) in downtown Eureka Springs (a jacuzzi suite for two adults, for either two weekday nights or one weekend night, subject to room availability); a $100 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; and a Eureka Charcuterie Grand Prize Pack (retail value $150) including an 8-by-10-inch handmade art-glass charcuterie board, a handmade art-glass charcuterie condiment bowl, a handmade art-glass cheese spreader, and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Second Place Prize (1 will be awarded): The Second Place winner will receive a $50 gift card redeemable at Grotto Wood-Fired Grill and Wine Cave in Eureka Springs (*see more info below); a $50 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs; and a Eureka Charcuterie prize pack (retail value $50) including a handmade art-glass charcuterie condiment bowl, a handmade art-glass cheese spreader, and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Third Place Prize (1 will be awarded): Each Third Place winner will receive a $25 gift card redeemable at EurekaCharcuterie.com or at Eureka Charcuterie’s physical store in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; and a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
– Honorable Mention Prizes (up to 3 may be awarded at Sponsor’s discretion): Each Honorable Mention winner will receive a Eureka Charcuterie mug.
About the New Orleans Hotel
Originally built in 1892, the New Orleans Hotel is an elegant fixture in the middle of downtown Eureka Springs’ Historic District. The historic architecture, well-preserved woodwork, grand four-story staircase and antique furnishings take you back to the 1890s, but with the modern comforts expected in an upscale hotel. The boutique hotel has 21 guest rooms and is rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor.
About Grotto Wood-Fired Grill & Wine Cave
Located in beautiful downtown Eureka Springs in a historic building that was built into the solid-rock mountainside with a continuously running spring, the much-celebrated atmosphere of Grotto Wood-Fired Grill & Wine Cave offers one of Arkansas’ most romantic settings for a memorable dining experience. A visit to this upscale steakhouse and wine bar is about much more than just great food. From the beauty of the restaurant’s cave, the aromas of its wood-fired grill, the taste of the chef’s unique flavor combinations, the vibe of the custom music, to the “feel” of its wonderland atmosphere, Grotto offers the full sensory experience.
#charcuterie #charcuteriecontest #christmascharcuterie #holidaycharcuterie #christmasfood #christmascharcuteriecontest